Monday, May 4, 2009

The Facebook Chronicles

When I was in college I kept a journal--a journal filled with stories of young love, school stress, fun-filled nights with friends and just a touch of good old-fashioned teenage angst.  I had several journals that chronicled my college years and as I got older I continued to try and tell the story of my life in some form or another.  Not exactly an easy task--especially when you have a job, three children and a boatload of other commitments.  Then came Facebook.  

While it didn't start out this way, Facebook has actually become my journal--giving me the opportunity to capture my life (and the lives of my family and friends) in small pieces and bits. Such is the basis for my first book--which I'm busy working on as we speak (or write).  Toward that goal, I am going to begin using some of my most recent Facebook status updates to inspire this weekly blog--hoping to update it more frequently and give you a sneak peek at what is to come.  

I am really looking for your feedback--so feel free to post your comments, advice, etc.  And, if you like what you read, tell your friends.  The more fans I have of this blog the better!!

Be on the lookout for updates--I can't wait to share a little bit more of my world with all of you.




No comments:

Post a Comment